Sunday 7 March 2010

Rock Star - Crazeds Creations


I used the awesome kit Rock Star from Crazed's Creations.
You can get it HERE
I also used the awesome artwork of Alayna Magnan
You need a license to use her artwork from MPT
The mask I used is one by Jazzy Designs called 3D Wall
I can't find a link so if anyone knows where to find it please let me know.
Font is Most Wasted available at Da Font.

Ok Lets get started:

Make a new image 500x500. Flood fill White.
Select all and add a new layer.
Paste the paper of your choice into the selection.
I used Crazeds_paper8_RST.
Layers, New Mask layer and apply your mask
and merge the group.
I then duplicated my mask layer to make it more defined
but you might not need to if you use a different mask.

Copy Crazeds_drums1_RST and paste as a
new layer, resize 75%
Copy and paste the tube also resizing 75%.
Position the tube so it covers the front drum.
See my tag for guidance.

Add elements of your choice, resizing and
adding shadows as required.
There are lots to choose from but I used these elements:
Crazeds_amp1_RST
Crazeds_speaker1RST
Crazeds_guitar3_RST
Crazeds_doodle6_RST
Crazeds_tag4_RST and Crazeds_ball1_RST 
both of these I recolored to match the pink from the tube.

Add the text "Rock Star" to the tag and apply the
following cutout in the same color as your text
-20,-20, 78, 100.
Then apply a drop shadow of 2, 2, 40, 2 in white.

Do the same adding the text of your choice to the pink drum.

And that's it, save your tag and you are done.





No comments:

Post a Comment